❖ Marketing Strategy
• The listing agreement, property data sheet and other appropriate documents will be completed.
• The listing agreement, property data sheet and other appropriate documents will be completed
• We will enter property information into our Local Multiple Listing Service
• A property brochure will be prepared and displayed in Multiple Listing Services and other websites.
• The sign will be ordered and placed on the property
• Property information will be accumulated for distribution for any inquiries.
• Just Listed postcards to surrounding properties will be mailed.
• Property will be entered into websites that have national exposure as CREXI; TOTAL COMMERCIAL (CCIM) ; Loopnet, CoStar, Realty Executives; and our own JFowlerCommercial.com website.
• You will be contacted from time to time with updates• Property presentations are made at the monthly Prescott Area Commercial Marketing Meeting.
• Your property information will be sent to the Economic Development entities at the City of Prescott and Prescott Valley.
• Your property information will be sent to active commercial and business brokers’ in Prescott area and Phoenix Metro area via mail and email, primarily by email “blasts” through CREXi.
❖ Where We Market Your Property
J Fowler Commercial
503 East Gurley Street
Prescott, AZ 86301